Our MISSION :: pointing our communities to Jesus Christ.
Our VISION :: To see the beauty, harmony and wholeness of God's Kingdom reign in our lives and in our communities, as the Gospel radically orients us to Jesus and His mission of renewing the world.
Our RHYTHMS :: As the GOSPEL continues to work in us individually and collectively as a MISSIONAL church, we believe that it will radically inform and transform the contours and fabric of our lives individually, communally and culturally. We will seek together to live lives of Celebration, Connection, Community, and Contribution as the Gospel works in and through us in every facet of our lives.
Vision Expanded ::
Nothing really happens in life until there is first a dream. Every bridge that has ever been engineered; every painting that has ever been painted; every great church that has ever been built, existed first in the mind and heart and imagination of a single individual or group of people before it ever existed in reality.
Nothing happens until it is first a dream. God has birthed in us a dream to plant a church:
- We dream of a church where the hurting, the hopeless, the discouraged, the depressed, the frustrated, and the confused of the world can discover love, acceptance, grace, hope, and healing.
- We dream of a church that presents the Gospel in a culturally relevant way using various forms of performing and visual arts and creative communication.
- We dream of a church where thousands of people can attend a casual, contemporary, innovative service designed for those who are searching for God for the first time or simply want to rediscover Him in their lives.
- We dream of a church that experiences a deep sense of biblical community, where people exhibit the one true distinguishing mark of Christianity . . . they really love each other.
- We dream of a church that helps people discover their God-given spiritual gifts. A church that is "moving rhythmically and easily with each other, efficiently and gracefully" as we follow the leadings and promptings of the Holy Spirit.
- We dream of a church that creates an environment where people can grow as leaders who will influence their community for Jesus Christ.
- We dream of a church that has a missional heart. A church that is fully committed to spreading the Gospel by strategically planting churches.
- We dream of a regional church for Central Florida built on 40 acres of land-with efficient yet beautiful facilities . . . including a Worship Center, Leadership Training Center, a Celebration Arts Center, and a Prayer Center. All of this designed to effectively minister to the total person - one's spirit, soul, and body.
We realize this dream seems humanly impossible. However, we have great confidence that this dream will become a reality. Why?
Because this dream is inspired by God.
Chan Kilgore's message, first shared Saturday, September 1, 2001